Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Net Book Evaluation



               NET BOOK EVALUATION

POSITIVES-
     I.        I found that it was really good for me as a student of Tamaki Intermediate to have my own net book to use for the year and pay it off as time goes pass
   II.        The good things about net books are making the inquiry easier for us to do in class
 III.        It makes it easier for us to find information for our work
 IV.        It is easy to carry to carry around
MINUS-
     I.        The things I found negative about net books were not being allowed to take home for homework
   II.        The Internet was not loading fast enough when we were using them
 III.         Sometimes there were some problems and difficulties with my net book
 IV.        Not enough time with the net book


INTERESTING-
     I.        The most interesting thing that I found with the net book was that we get to pay less for the net book because our school is closing down
 II.      We get to use the same ones in college


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.